leftover soup casserole

Got leftover soup??????

I had leftover cream of potato soup, but just about any cream of "?" soup would work

2-3 cups of diced meat (ham, turkey, sausage.... your choice)
2 tbsp of seasoning (I used poultry because I chose turkey.... use whatever will work)
1 onion (sliced)
4 large carrots (grated)
*** frozen peas would be a nice addition or broccolli
1/2 - whole bag of frozen hash brown potatoes
4 + cups leftover cream soup
1 cup of shredded cheese (optional)













  • In a casserole dish (I uses my rectangular pampered chef dish), 
  • cover bottom the diced meat you chose (I used turkey)
  • Sprinkle with appropriate seasoning
  • cover with sliced onion
  • cover with carrot shavings
  • top with still frozen hash brown potatoes
  • pour soup to cover
  • sprinkle cheese on top
Bake at 350 for about an hour. Serve with crusty bread.

"Bon Appetit!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Batter for Fondue

Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup

Legal Lasagna