Shrimp Alfredo



















1 250ml container of cottage cheese (or ricotta if that is your preference)
1 jar of alfredo sauce (I used a no name version)
1/2 jar of 1/2 and 1/2 cream (I use the jar for measurement and get all the sauce that way)
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
1 crown of broccolli cut small
3 green onions diced
1 tub of cherry tomatoes each sliced in half
1 tsp italian seasoning
1/2 tsp minced garlic

Optional: green peppers, mushrooms

Mix and heat on low in a crockpot.

We added 1 bag of cleaned and peeled shrimp (mine were precooked). But diced chicken would work too. Pan fry to heat up and throw into sauce. I NEVER trust fish or chicken raw in a sauce.

I left my sauce to heat for 1 hour in the crock pot on low. I served it over tri color spiral pasta with warm bread. A salad of spring greens or spinach would be very nice, with a light dressing to counter how heavy this sauce was.



"Bon Appetit!"


Comments

  1. I would like help with this one. The sauce was yummy but not POTENT! Can anyone suggest a good canned alfredo sauce? Otherwise I loved the fresh brocolli and tomato with the pasta and seafood

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Batter for Fondue

Leftover Scalloped Potato Soup

Legal Lasagna